Primary Jonda Roof Components Folding Machines Can ProcessMay 15, 2023
Jonda takes advantage of folding machines in creating a wide range of roof components since they are accurate, efficient, reliable, cost-effective, and safe.
Fabrication companies take advantage of various tools and equipment so they can produce the needed parts and components for their clients. At Jonda, we also capitalise on a wide range of tools and equipment pieces so we can cater to the needs of our customers.
One of the machines that we use in producing quality products is a folding machine. A folding machine, also known as a press brake, is a tool commonly utilised in metal fabrication. It is intended to bend and fold metal sheets into different shapes and sizes. It basically clamps a metal sheet between a top and bottom die and subsequently applies force to the top die so that the metal sheet will be bent to the desired angle.
Benefits of Using Folding Machines
Folding machines have been a reliable companion for us at Jonda as they can provide tons of benefits that other machines cannot provide.
One, folding machines are highly accurate and can achieve consistent and precise bends in metal sheets. They are also efficient since they can operate at high speeds, which reduces our production time and costs. Another benefit of using folding machines is they are flexible. By programming them correctly, we can create a variety of complex shapes and angles out of our metal sheets, allowing us to create custom parts and components.
The last benefit of folding machines is they are safe. They are designed with safety features to protect operators from potential hazards. These features include safety curtains and interlocks.
Producing Jonda Roof Components
All benefits of folding machines allow us to generate a wide range of roof components. Some roof components that our business can offer to property owners like you are as follows.
• Flashing: Flashing is a vital component of a roofing system that can prevent water penetration. It can also protect vulnerable areas of your roof, which include the roof valleys, chimneys, and skylights. Our folding machine can process custom flashing in various sizes, shapes, and materials like aluminium and stainless steel.
• Gutters: Gutters can also be produced by our company through a folding machine. These components are essential to a roofing system as they help channel rainwater away from the building’s foundation. Different sizes and profiles of gutters can be manufactured out of folding machines. We can also equip them with custom end caps and accessories.
• Downspouts: Downspouts are vertical pipes that link the gutters to the ground and direct the rainwater away from the property. Folding machines can easily generate these products in varying sizes and shapes. They can then be integrated with custom elbows and extensions so they can fit your building needs.
• Metal Panels: Your roofing system can only become durable and reliable if it is equipped with metal panels. Folding machines, fortunately, can produce metal panels in varying gauges, profiles, and finishes. They can even be generated with custom lengths and widths.
• Roof Hatches: Roof hatches, which provide access points to the roof, can also be made using folding machines. These components are made from metal sheets that are folded and welded together, ensuring they can become sturdy and durable for a long time.
To purchase these roof components, you must contact us at Jonda.